Pages

Saturday 17 October 2009

Tempus Fugit

ombre-pumpkins

Happy Fall everyone! Or Happy summer to those in the Southern Hemisphere! The above picture is one of my favorites from a fall Martha Magazine.

Since you last heard from me several things have happened:

1. I’ve been granted permission to stay here in OZ

2. We’ve moved house, and I can see the sea!

3. The wedding is moving on, I’ve ordered my dress and shoes, we’ve decided on the rings (Etsy of course) and will be ordering those soon, Invitations will be sent out early next month and the registry is almost complete.

I’m hoping now that I have the first two settled I can get back into a more regular blogging routine, including showing some WIPs, FOs (lets ignore those that are on pause)

We woke up at 4:30am today as The A had to leave to head up north and as I was already awake I decided it would be a good time to finish the Halloween party invitations that I printed out from Martha (the pumpkin and owl invitations) but my scissors seem to have disappeared in the move (we only moved last weekend) so I will need to go buy some new ones and head to Freo knitting early so I can work on them. Interesting TV early in the morning here, I caught ‘Good Morning America’ and the US ‘Today’ show as well as Thunderbirds. David Grays’ new song also made an appearance which reminded me of studying for my GCSEs.

I hope to churn out some more posts this weekend so you will be hearing from me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment