Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Mind-Dump Tuesday

* Went for lunch in the city with The A today. We had to make it quick as he only had 40 mins before he had to go back for a meeting. We went to Cheeky Sparrow which the waiter dude told us had only been open for 6 months. It's down the same alley as Tiger Tiger. We shared the Vegetarian antipasto plate, and me not being able to resist Dukkah I ended up having 2 slices of bread (hand slap for naughtiness) but it also had pickled green tomatoes, olives and roasted capsicum. Yumminess! Again no picture as we were there for a short lunch and I wanted to chat to my husband not ignore him and take photos :p

* Nike stores here are crap. Jim Kidd had more recent Nike stuff than the actual Nike store. Boo! Nike, boo!

* We are doing the Dukan, just so you know.

* I have a fitness tumblr

* I sat opposite a Heath Ledger look-a-like on the train home. A tad ironic considering he was from Perth.

* I should go defrost the chicken.... hang on

* Okay done..... Kikki-K is a dangerous shop, but so great for New Years organisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment