Pages

Thursday 12 January 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

Shoes from Wittner

Awkward

* This happened a while ago (re before Christmas) The radio news was on in the car and they were talking about a cat burglar that had escaped custody. Queue me: 'Oh wow, why would you want to steal cats? Don't most people steal pedigree dogs?' Queue The A laughing his butt off at me. Apparently they are called cat burglars cause they can climb buildings. He thought it was cute, I felt dumb.

* Splashing in the sea at Esperance and flashing The A after diving into a wave. My one piece was a tad too big for me (yay). But at least the family we went camping with were behind me and the rest of the beach was deserted. The A didn't seem to mind too much ;)

Awesome

* Going to Harbour Town and snagging the above wedges at 70% off. I also got the last in my size that another girl was trying on but rejected. Booyah!

* Herbal tea. It's just awesome.

* Watching French tourists in the cheese section at IGA. They look so lost and confused the poor things. Searching for something they will never find and looking quizzically at the 'Tasty' cheese. (I still don't know what 'Tasty' is. Cheddar? Mystery. The A just looks at me confused when I ask him and says 'It's just 'Tasty', and I don't think it could be classified into a type of hard cheese' hmmmm)

*How clean and organised the house feels after a whole weekend of cleaning and throwing junk away.

* The A's new job IN PERTH. It's awesome. He comes home at night! The ironing of nice shirts isn't so fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment