Pages

Thursday 9 April 2009

Right Now


eating:: orange and poppyseed cake with orange cream cheese frosting;


feeling:: happy that the laundry basket contents have more than halved, that The A will be here until Monday and that he will be gone only for a week, then a week back then again a week away;

listening:: Tori Amos (American Doll Posse) and some birds outside;

watching:: the tv is off and I'm looking at the palm trees waving around in the wind;

loving:: the new shampoo and conditioner I bought yesterday. My hair was getting frazzled and this stuff has worked MIRACLES and was half price at Coles.

admiring:: the paper tissue flowers I tried to make last night. 5 sheets of 500x750mm at $2 each makes these a cheap and lasting craft. I can make loads and use them as fake flowers to brighten up the flat (after I use them in my bouquet of course!)


enjoying:: checking off the things on my to do list, emailing people the forms they kindly said they would do for us;

researching:: how best to cook the two lamb shanks I bought yesterday for dinner tomorrow night, TAFE courses and jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment