Pages

Monday 13 April 2009

Easter Weekend footy

Hope everyone had a good Easter Weekend. I realise some people still have today off but The A left this morning, but only for a week this time.

Yesterday was HOT! Fremantle Dockers were playing at the Subiaco Oval so we decided to get some tickets and spent the afternoon cheering them on. They lost to The Adelaide Crows (80-104) but the last quarter was really exciting as they managed to equalise several times.



The Dockers mascot is that blond figure you can see above. He went around the oval doing back flips, cuddling kids and dancing with the ladies. The A thought it would be great to get a pic of me with him, I don't really like being photographed and I was stuck to my seat because of the sweat (I said it was HOT)

Even though they lost, it was a really great game to watch live and I think I will definitely be supporting the Freo Dockers. The A supports Geelong but thinks he will support the Dockers as a secondary team (he fells bad for them as they are the underdogs)

We did have some chocolate on Saturday, I got a Charlie the Easter Chick and The A had a big rabbit which didn't stop him from trying to eat some of mine! I eat chocolate really slowly as I'm not really a sweet tooth so while we were watching a movie (the Third Mummy movie) I had the last part sitting next to me and The A couldn't take his eyes off it and tried several times to distract me to try and grab it.

No comments:

Post a Comment